Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trainings

I have at least 2 trainings per day.

First at 7 a.m. with mestre, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 12 p.m. - in FICA BA and every day at 7 p.m. in FICA BA.

Everybody is really strong capoerista here. Cool trainings with M. Valmir, M. Cobrinha and T. Jorgi.
Almost everybody is from other coutries. Not a lot of people from Salvador.
I'm no sure if it's a general case here.

Many sequents, a lot of new movements for me. Very tired. More opportunities now and my head is going to explode soon.

I'm going to spend next week training in other academias - at least in Nzinga and probably in GCAP.

1 comment:

Cheba said...

Where are pictures?! Every successful blogger have to post images in every post.

BTW, last one has really crappy photos. I thought you have a good cam. =P